In world of so much that we can't do during the Corona Virus pandemic, let start by focusing on the positive of what we CAN during this difficult time. Most of this goes without saying but let's talk basics first:
1. Of course first and foremost: wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol), especially after using the restroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
2. Avoid close contact with anyone experiencing symptoms (this also includes avoiding contact with anyone with a compromised immune system, elderly and young children)
3. Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects at least daily ( tables, countertops, light switches, door knobs, drawer/cabinet knobs/pulls, phones, remotes) as well as wash clothing daily (especially after going out into public places)
4. Limit exposure to public places
Going above and beyond to boost your immune system:
5. Take functional medicine multivitamin daily...